Monday, February 4, 2013

So much done!

Yesterday was a very productive day, sorry I don't have pics.
I was able to repair the light fixture on my vintage stove by buying a new flourescent light fixture from Lowe's and taking it apart to use all the components to fix the vintage one. It works! I'm so excited.
I rewired 2 sets of vintage lamps (yes 4) that I found in an old barn. One set I completely took apart to paint all the metal pieces, those lamps have big clear glass bottoms that are going to look really awesome in my living room. I can't wait to find lamp shades for them. :)
The other set are some vintage Italian liquor bottles from the 1940's, huge things, but really cool for someone, and those are going in my flea market booth. 
I painted 3 drawers and an old wooden ladder to use as displays in my booth as well, but of course it rained early this morning while they were still outside so I can't take them to the booth till they dry. :(
I did laundry, and cooked a big breakfast for 8 people, even went to the grocery store. 
I was tired at the end of the day but satisfied with myself.

What did you accomplish this weekend?
Hugs!

P.S.
Don't forget to visit on Friday for the Friday ICE Linky Party!

No comments:

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!