Thursday, September 5, 2013

Spellbinders design team retreat...and all that comes with it...

You all would not believe the incredible week I'm having with the Spellbinders design teams in Phoenix this week! (you would not believe how far behind I am on this post, I completely forgot about it when I got back from the retreat so here it is...) So much fun, knowledge, inspiration, and peaks into the future of things to come that you wouldn't imagine. 
Here are a few pics I've shared on FB over the last few days...
 They picked us up from the airport with a party bus and champagne.

This was my roomie at the hotel, Judy Hayes. She is such a sweet gal and I am so happy to be on the mixed media team with her and John.

 We got to visit the Spellbinders offices where they had set up a "bezzel buffet". They gave us a box and sent us down the line to fill our boxes with whatever we wanted...
 I think I may have enough bezels to last me a while, only time will tell. LOL

Each day we had classes, then breaks, then food, then more classes and every time we came back to the class room there were new goodies waiting for us!
 Oh my our co-sponsors are so very generous!
 Some of the most talented and lovely people were there. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Auntie Cake said...

Thespa that looks so awesome. I am so glad you were able to go and that you had a great time. What a fun treat! Love all that you are doing. So wishing I could pop into your craft booth! That jewelry display looks fantabulous! Don't even know if that is a word, but it's awesome!

Dang, I so wish I lived closer to you! Best wishes for a successful weekend. I know you will be awesome!
Kate

Upcoming events...

I have some VERY Exciting news to share soon. Can't wait to spill the beans!